Tucked near the southwestern edge of Erath County, Dublin is a friendly community of about 4,000 people. Originally the southern end point of the Wichita Falls and Southern Railroad, as well as the former home of many colorful historical characters, Dublin is now known as the official “Irish Capital of Texas.”
Homes for Sale in Dublin, TX
Whether you’re looking for 40 acres to build your dream home or you’d rather live in a charming cottage with ample yard space, you’ll find what you want in Dublin. There are a number of homes for sale here, and nearly as many parcels of land for sale, as well; there really is something for everyone.
About the Dublin, TX Real Estate Market
As one of the most charming towns in Texas, Dublin’s real estate market is incredibly varied. You’ll find early 20th-century homes near homes built within the past year; you’ll find equestrian properties, beautifully wooded lots and everything in-between.
Dining, Shopping and Entertainment Near Dublin
There are a number of locally owned restaurants, cafés and delis in Dublin, and there are a few local shops, as well. Most people who live in Dublin travel to Stephenville for major shopping expeditions.
You’ll find a number of attractions here, including:
- The Dublin Bottling Works
- Veldhuizen Cheese
- The Dublin Historical Museum
- Old Doc’s Soda Shop and Museum
- The Rodeo Heritage Museum
- Wright Historical Park and Museum
- Ben Hogan Museum
- Dublin Veterans’ Memorial
- Turnbow Barbee Cabin
- The Little Church on Grafton
Schools Within the Dublin, TX Real Estate Market
Children who live in Dublin are part of the Dublin, Texas Independent School District. The schools are all within a few blocks of each other, which is convenient for parents with kids in different grades.
Commute Times From Homes for Sale in Dublin, TX
- Stephenville: 13.8 miles
- Hico: 20.8 miles
- Bluff Dale: 27.9 miles
- Tolar: : 34.6 miles
- Glen Rose: 42.9 miles
- Granbury: 43 miles
- Weatherford: 62.4 miles
- Cleburne:: 66 miles
- Aledo: 69.4 miles
Find Dublin, TX Real Estate With an Area Expert Today
When you’re looking for homes for sale in Dublin, TX, you deserve to work with a talented Realtor® who knows the area, its neighborhoods and what makes it unique.
Call me at 254-413-2535. If it’s easier, you can also get in touch with me online to let me know what you’re looking for; I’ll begin a custom search immediately.
1 Click Dublin Home Searches
Search Dublin by Price
- Dublin Homes for Sale Under 100k
- Dublin Texas Homes for Sale 100k 200k
- Dublin TX Real Estate 200k – 300k
- Homes for Sale Dublin TX 300k – 400k
- Dublin Real Estate Listing 400k-500k
- Dublin Texas Homes for Sale 500k-600k
- Dublin ST Real Estate 600k-700k
- Homes for Sale Dublin TX 700k-800k
- Dublin Homes for Sale 800k-900k
- Dublin Texas Homes for Sale 900k-1 Million
- Dublin TX Real Estate Listings Over 1 Million